#1 The Way I Am

Friday, November 23, 2007

For those who don't know, I'm Ali Hamam the Lebanese guy born and raised in Canada. I spend most of my time sleeping going on about thinking the day is too short. When I'm not sleeping you can find me very active as I play many sports. Outside of school its mainly ice/road hockey, and the occasional soccer game, but in school its completely rugby. I switched to rugby since our school soccer team keeps giving up. After hours I usually go out to a movie or kick back and play a game of pool. This year is probably the first year I may actually make honor roll because I've decided to try. Other than that I'm a pretty ordinary guy. Now you know.


[get this widget]

3 comments:

Alycia said...

You spelt now you know wrong...
teehee

See miss he deserves to fail.

Miss Coccimiglio said...

You're so wise Alycia, so wise.

Dr.Hamam said...

Mr Ali is soooooooooo handsome and i love him so0o0o0o000o much but i cant tell him cause im shy =-)