#4 Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

Friday, November 23, 2007


The world is filled with billions of people and everyone has the ability to make choices. This ability is what differs every ones personality. It also can influence how are lives will be molded. Even with these choices there is something else that enters the equation. Fate/Destiny are the predetermined and unavoidable events that are to come. I believe this is true and our lives are set ahead of time based on choices you are to make. For instance lets say John's destiny is to be a successful business man worth millions and then lose it in a year. I believe no matter what John does this will happen, since John is not aware of it. This is in away dramatic irony for god to watch. I believe that god has a plan for every one and though we have choices, in the end, everything will fall into place.


[get this widget]

0 comments: